Monday, February 2, 2015

Currently in February

Linking up with Miss Farley over at 

for 
February's 






This year's February Journal Series is called,
"28 Days of Inspiration".
Students will be given One Inspiring Word each day.
They will create a journal entry with that one word as their inspiration. Students will choose a different genre each day.


When I introduced the Journal Series we also took some time to talk about homophones.  My ELL's got a kick out of the list I showed them.  

Click here if you'd like to download a copy of the journal template.


Thinking about Spring Break.  
It will be here before I know it and I want to do something fun.  


Wanting to spruce up my front garden area.
I'm thinking of a potted garden.  We'll see.


Needing to get my next book.
Any suggestions?
Just finished Unbroken by Laura Hillenbrand.
Wow, is all I could say!


Pageant Title:  Queen of Chocolate


Wishing everyone a Fabulous February.


4 comments:

  1. I love your pageant title! I am definitely a chocolate nut myself!

    Thanks for the Journal Writing idea. I can't wait to try it with my kids.

    Good luck with your front garden. I have a few months, and a few inches of snow to pass before I will be seeing mine!

    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm originally from the Northeast and I remember those snow days. Thank you so much for stopping by~

      Delete
  2. I love your journal template and your page dividers for your currently explanations. I may have to modify the journal template for my sped students, but am saving this idea on my to-do list! Thank you!

    ~Traci
    http://thebendersbunch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks again for the visit. :)