Saturday, July 4, 2015

Pick 3


Hi All,
Happy Fourth!


I'm having a "stay-cation" today.
Just resting and enjoying "Pinterest-ing".

I'm joining in on this month's 


Sharing 3 DIY Pinterest Finds





Love, love, love this.
Let's see if I convince my hubby to make it for me,
or, I may just try it myself.  Seems easy enough.




So, so easy!
A must try.




This one is a done deal.
It's great for student - journals.
I usually glue a list of directions and writing ideas to the inside cover. With the envelope pocket resources are much easier to store.  


Visit
and my 
for more creative ideas.


4 comments:

  1. That rolling book basket is dangerously enticing and I love the idea of adhering envelopes into the notebooks!

    Happy 4th of July!

    ~Shyra
    Junior High Core Values

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for stopping by ~ :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks again for the visit. :)