Saturday, October 3, 2015

October's Pinterest Picks



I found this video post on Pinterest.  It has effective teaching strategies to use for teaching writing to middle schoolers.  As October rolls in, teaching writing will be in full swing.  Watch the video to hear Jenna Smith's wealth of methods and experience.  

35 Cheap and Ingenious Ways to Have the Best Classroom Ever

My favorite:  Book Jacket Banner #25

DIY Pocket Chart

I think this is a brilliant idea by the Organized Classroom.  It's easy to make, and a great way to recycle old transparency sheets.  I can't wait to make one.  



2 comments:

  1. I love the poster! I did something similar when I taught 7th. Kids that age really love to write about themselves and they will have a nice keepsake. Thank you for sharing and linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea to make your own pocket chart! Thanks for linking up and sharing such great ideas!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks again for the visit. :)