Friday, January 3, 2014

New Year, New Semester, New Opportunity



I knew our winter break would fly by, it always does.  I always feel as if the best day of a vacation is the day before it comes.  The idea and anticipation of the break is almost more exciting than the actual time off.  On Monday we will be going back to the "new" drawing board.  We'll have new opportunities to build on what has already been established.  We'll have a new opportunity to make some things better.  In my personal blog I chose one word to be my personal mission statement for 2014.  I chose the word "position".  I feel I can apply that word to my professional life, as well.  It is my goal to establish a "balanced position".  I'm a much pleasant teacher when I keep a balance at work.  We can easily get caught up in the enormous amount of work and neglect equally important tasks that will help energize us to continue.  Drinking water, taking a mind break during the day, laughing, exercising, staying realistic and grounded are all necessary tasks.  So, this new semester and new year, my position will be to be well-balanced so that I can enjoy this ride and endure.  

Happy New Year Everyone


___________________________________________________

Credits



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks again for the visit. :)