Friday, May 2, 2014

Capeside

My son,
Aaron William Reyes,
is a musician, singer, music producer, a great guy and a wonderful son.  I can't repay the Lord for the blessing He gave us in our amazing children.  As I mentioned before in previous posts, I've had moments of  second guessing myself, regrets for blind mistakes and would give anything to have a do over.  But God always reminds me,  "Your children are mine first".
What a relief, God loves my children in the purest and most perfect way.  His love is  holy and His presence in my son's life is forever.  He's in the best of hands.



When Aaron was 11 we put the first guitar into his hands,
instantly a love affair began.  He's worked diligently the past few years to create his own project.


Today he released his first 2 songs which reflect his heart and passion.  All his life we've seen the Lord bless him in amazing and unforgettable ways.





We'd appreciate so very much for you to listen,
enjoy and share these songs with
friends and family.

A thousand thanks
for your support and prayers!

And, we'd love for you to click "Follow"
on Sound Cloud.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks again for the visit. :)