Monday, September 1, 2014

Currently for September

Happy Labor Day!

It's so nice to have a day off so soon after school started!  We've only been in school for two weeks, but it sure has been lots of work.  We're gearing up for our Open House next week.  My room has been a work in progress this year.  I "brilliantly" waited to buy classroom supplies for August.  I just thought I'd go to my local teacher store and pick things up there instead of ordering them through our bookkeeper.  Big mistake.  Unbeknowst to me, the two stores in our county that sold school supplies closed down!

Yikes!
Up the creek~


This has slowed me down significantly.  With school starting and not much time for anything else. I've been trying to buy things, set up my room, and start school simulteneously.  Like they say, "I'm building the plane and flying it at the same time."  It's not the end of the world, and we do what we can, when we can, and hopefully in the end, it will all work out.  Y-e-a-h!

It's always so much fun to do the Currently's hosted by Farley at Oh! Boy 4th Grade .

This month the Currently is being hosted by Megan at

A New Box of Crayons

Here's my Currently for this month:


Here's a pic of my new grill pan.


Head on over see Currentlys from oodles of lovely blogs.

Enjoy the rest of your week!

GB,

6 comments:

  1. I would love to go to Spain too!! :) And I SO need a pedicure, too! Enjoy your Labor Day! :)

    Ashley
    Schroeder Shenanigans in 2nd

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Damarise! Best of luck with Open House next week. I hope you get to go on that bike ride and enjoy your holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck setting up your room! Hope you get your much-deserved pedicure!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks again for the visit. :)