Sunday, April 3, 2016

April's Pinterest Picks for the Classroom

Hi There!
I'm so glad you stopped by.
Today we're joining April's Pinterest Picks with
The Inspired Owl's Corner, Just Reed and Pawsitively Teaching.

So let's just jump in.


Love this idea from Dabbles and Babbles
Word Rocks
I think this would be a great creative outlet for kids to work on after the big tests, 
on Fun Fridays or Motivate Me Mondays.
(Click Here To See Original Pin)


This is a super cute idea by Jonathan Fog on Ehow: Family Tree.
Students can create one and then present to the class, describing each family member - looks, Personality, Likes, Dislikes, Famous quotations, etc.) Another creative way to use this tree would be organize collaborative groups.  

(Click here to see original pin.)


The Pinspired Teacher's Testing Sign
It's free through her Teachers Pay Teachers Store.
So cute.
(Click here to see original pin.)

Here are more of my boards on Pinterest.  




17 comments:

  1. I feel so sorry for those who have to take the dreaded test! Those rocks would be fun to work on though! Those trees are so fun and perfect for Spring too! Thank you for sharing and linking up with us! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. I think I may work on the rocks right after the tests. Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. The testing sign is just what I need for this upcoming week of testing. Thanks for linking up!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those rocks are beautiful! I wouldn't mind doing that myself:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved them, too. Thank you for stopping by :)

      Delete
  4. I love the family tree idea...I think it would be great for Mother's Day! Thanks for sharing and linking up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The tree would be a great idea for Mother's Day. Moms would love to receive one, I'm sure. Thank you for stopping by. :)

      Delete
  5. I love the family tree idea, that would be such a fun project to work on! Thank you for sharing these ideas they are all wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Thank you for the visit and for saying hi! :)

      Delete
  7. The rocks are great! I would have a blast with that myself!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so, too! Thank you for responding and for visiting :)

      Delete
  8. I love the rocks! Those are a must do for my own 3 kids and I!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the sign... not the need for it! I'll make it to hang on the computer lab door. Thanks. Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True! Thank you for stopping by and for responding. :)

      Delete

Thanks again for the visit. :)