Tuesday, April 19, 2016

April's Show & Tell Tuesday

Time for . . .
Hi! I'm super excited to have the opportunity to share some items I'm pretty thrilled about.
I'm a pretty simple gal, it doesn't take much.
First, I love my Crystal Light plastic holders.  I use them to hold my pens upright.  Unfortunately, CL is not cheap, so I can't buy one for each kid in my class, so I use them at home.  I keep them on my desk for easy access.  I color everything!
. . . Also loving my new clear stamps!  I nearly jumped out of my skin when I saw these at the craft store.  It's genius!  I'm obsessed!
And, finally, love, love, love my new "Sparkle" necklace from Vintage Farmhouse.  It's just as lovely in person as I saw it online, maybe more.  Love the vintage look.  I love vintage everything!

That's it for this month's Show & Tell.  


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking up all your fun goodies!

    Stephanie
    Forever in Fifth Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. I start saving crystal light containers for projects and then I end up throwing them out because they are taking up space. Right now it is toilet paper rolls for a marble project! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks again for the visit. :)