Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Meet The Teacher Blogger

Hi Everyone!

So happy your stopped by.  
I just had to join this linky party (even though I'm a few days late).

It's being hosted by Stephanie at 

Photobucket



Singing, Reading, Relaxing, Laughing, Writing, 
Walking by the Water

I'd probably own my own business, perhaps a Hallmark store or a cute little Book/Coffee Shop.
Thinker, Planner, Organizer
"Of course we can meet during my lunch hour."

Francine Rivers
Sharon Jaynes
Jill Marie Landis
I Hate Love Surprises
Time Travel
Love never fails.
It's a Wonderful World
During the school year, I'm a day person.  
In the summer I'm a night person.
I don't have a TPT shop, yet . . .  I hope to one day.
I am grateful for TPT because it not only avails the teaching community to sell, but the sellers are gracious enough to actually give some of their items away.  I can't express how amazed and thankful I am for that.  
My first name means "gentle" in Greek.  Damaris is found in the Bible, Acts 17.  She is known as an educated woman who went to hear Paul speak while he visited Greece.  




Make sure you stop by Falling Into First to 
Meet More Teacher Bloggers.

Take Care,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks again for the visit. :)