Monday, August 4, 2014

SMILE

Good Morning, Friends

August is here.  Can you believe it?

This Friday is our first leadership meeting, and next week the 
2015 School Year is officially in session.  

I want to thank everyone who visited my blog this summer.  
I cannot thank the link up sites enough.  They availed my blog the opportunity to have been visited by many readers that I most likely would have never been able to reach all by myself.  

(Standing Ovation ~ Applause!)



Today I'm linking up once more with 4th Grade Frolics for 
Monday Made It.

Today's DIY is a small trinket I made for my own sake, to keep on my desk. Hopefully, this little plaque will remind me of what I mostly want to do this year.  Smile.



I found the blank, wooden plaque at Holly Lobby's, painted it white, glue sticked colored paper and adhered the sticker.  Super Easy!  I'm looking for a tiny plaque holder so that it will stand up straight next to my lamp at school.

Wishing you all an amazing new school year, filled with more happy moments and smiles than you've ever had before.  

xoxo


Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks again for the visit. :)