Friday, October 10, 2014

This Week's Wows



Each week comes with its own challenges and hardships. We never really know what the next week will bring. If we're not looking, the difficulties can shadow our "wow" moments. Well, not this week!

Here are my "wow" moments for this week :)


I almost jumped out of my skin during 5th hour today.
During a game of Jeopardy, one of mybeginning ELL's was able to steal a point away from the other team by answering this question correctly:

"Which Word Attack word means an agreement made by a group of people?" No one remembered, she did!!!!!  The answer, "consensus". 


My sister is recovering from her partial knee replacement surgery more quickly than the doctor had anticipated.  
We couldn't be happier.  



I watched the marathan episodes of Jen Hatmaker's house renovation.  All I could say after each episode was "WOW!"  If you're into decorating and remodeling, 
this is a must see!


Click on her picture to visit her blog and links to the show's information and air times.


And, my #1 WOW moment for this week is being able to get home early after weeks of getting home after 6pm.  


Wishing everyone a fabulous weekend!
Happy Fall Break to many to all of you who will be on fall break this coming week.
No fall break on my end, but still very grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks again for the visit. :)