Monday, August 3, 2015

Pick 3 for August, 2015 ~ Pinterest Linky Party


Hi!  So glad you stopped by.
Time really does fly by quickly, doesn't it?
Already August ! ? ! 

Today we're joining our August Pick 3 Linky Party hosted by
This is where we post our 3 best Pinterest Picks 
for the month.



This month's theme:  
Things We Can Use In the Classroom for the Month of August

The best way to really get to know your middle schoolers is to have them write about themselves. They may not be willing to say too much in August, but they might be willing to write. This is a great pin with tons of prompt ideas for journal writing.

(Click on image to view original Pinterest link.)



Great idea for teachers with multiple classes, and it would be helpful, I think, for subs, as well.  
(Click on image to view original Pinterest link.)

These are lanyards with all the names of the students in each class, per period.  I assign numbers to my students, so I would add their numbers, as well.  
I think this would be useful on fire or emergency drills, computer labs, picture day, media center, book fairs, or wherever else we take our classes.  



And, my #1 MUST HAVE OF ALL MUST HAVES!

A Coffee Thermos 
because one cup will just not be enough!  
(Click on image to view original Pinterest link.)

By all means, please join in the fun!


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

5 comments:

  1. You had me giggle with the thermous, you can never have too much coffee! The list of prompts is awsome, I could use them as conversation topics for my kiddos.
    Thank You!
    Breanna Lodato’s Loves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) LOL! Thank you for the visit. Wishing you a fabulous school year.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the lanyard idea! So helpful! Thanks for sharing and linking up!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks again for the visit. :)