Monday, July 28, 2014

I LOVE BOOKMARKS

Happy Monday!

Today I'm linking up with 4th Grade Frolics again

for



I LOVE BOOKMARKS

I found bunches of different ways to make bookmarks on Pinterest.

Last year I made these for each teacher at our school.
I put them in their mailboxes on the first day the students arrived.


Yellow, Black and White are our school colors.
Our mascot is an eagle.  The ribbon resembles wings.
It was fun to see teachers' agendas clipped with the same bookmarks.
_________________________________________________________

This year I made bookmarks for my students' agendas. 


I used buttons that are sewn through an attachment on the back.




I slipped the paper clip through the button hole.


Then, I adhered the button to the clip so it wouldn't move.
A glue gun works well with plastic buttons.


Metal adhesives work better with metal buttons.

The hot glue did leave a thick glob of glue. Being that the metal adhesive was less noticeable, I ended up using it to finish all the clips. I left the clip up-side-down overnight to make sure it dried completely. 


Here are my finished products.






___________________________________________________________

These are other bookmarks I made using left over calendars.
 Click here to see more.
I usually slip one of these in a thank you note or birthday card.


Thanks for stopping by.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks again for the visit. :)