Wednesday, February 3, 2016

"Currently" in February

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Oh Boy It's Farley
for
February's Currently Linky Party
Click on her button to join the party.

Sometimes I just have the T.V. on in the background while I do odds and ends.  This time it happens to be the Gilmore Girls, I'm not really watching, 
just listening . . .

Chocolate covered almonds!
I treat myself to a few every day when I get home from work! 

I have so much to do this month.  Really, every month comes with a gazillion things to do.  If I've done it before, I'll get it all done again.  It's probably best not to even think about it, just do it!

I've asked for a digital pen for my Valentine's!  LOL!  Let's see if I get it . . .

I need a new hairstyle.  The problem is, which one?  I've tried new hairstyles before and I always end up growing it out.  My husband loves short hair styles.  I like them, too, but they demand frequent trips to the salon!  Another thing to do!  Oh my~

I recently heard about Bible Journaling and I was immediately swept away.  I love reading the Bible and I love journaling; it was a match made in heaven!  So, I immediately ordered my very first Bible Journal.  

Then, I got the idea that perhaps it would be fun to invite some girlfriends over who might be interested in joining the craze with me.  I took a "leap" of faith on this Leap Year, I asked some friends if they'd be interested.  And, I was pleasantly surprised to see that a few of them were ignited just as I was.  So, we shared some YouTube inspirations and have a scheduled date to meet together to create our very first Bible Journal entry together.  
So, so, so excited!  


8 comments:

  1. I was just thinking to myself I need a new haircut! LOL! I guess we get so busy with our jobs that sometimes we forget to take care of ourselves right? And chocolate covered almonds are my favorite too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm like you with the haircuts. I don't have the time for frequent trips to the salon so I always end up with long hair (which I pull up in the summer). If I look at my pattern, I get only two or three cuts a year and one is always right before school starts. LOL
    Cheryl
    KinderIrick

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) I love wearing my hair up, too! Thank you for stopping by ~

      Delete
  3. I am excited to find your blog! I love creative ideas for middle school!

    http://teachbyfaith.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. A digital pen like Pencil by Fifty-Three?

    I know a few people who have it and they rave about it. I just can't force myself to spend $50 on a stylus though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have to look that one up! I know, they're a little pricey, but I think it will be worth it. Thank you for stopping by :)

      Delete

Thanks again for the visit. :)