Wednesday, February 3, 2016

February Pinterest Picks

Happy February, everyone.  
This year is already in full swing!

What better way to celebrate than to join this month's Pick 3 Linky Party.

Here are my top 3 picks:

Pom Pom Book Marks

I think these pom pom book marks are easy to make and they would make lovely, inexpensive student gifts for either the first day of school or the first day the student comes to your class.  In August I purchase tons of composition books.  I give each student a free composition on the first day of school or the first day they come to our class.  Placing a pom pom book mark would add a little lovely detail.  I think this might go on my summer to do list, for sure. 

Mini DIY Button Book

(Original Pin)
This has to be the cutest DIY tiny book ever.  It seems very elementary, but I have to adapt it to middle school somehow.  I started in elementary and I use many elementary methods with my kids.  And, I have to say, they love it.  Who doesn't love creating and color?  I think I could use these mini books to help kids review parts of speech, types of sentences, literary terms, narrative elements, acrostics, etc.  Nice fun projects for E.O.Y. activities.
Clothes Pin with Tacks
(Original Pin)
Would you like to join the party?  Click here to find out how.
Also, take a moment to find more favorite Pinterest Picks for February below!

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous pins. The bookmarks are beautiful and I"m in love with the mini book!! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Me too~ Love the mini book ~ Thank you for stopping by :)

      Delete
  2. I love the pom pom bookmarks! Absolutely adorable! I use the push pin clothes pins for my classwork display board. They make it so easy to switch out work! Thank you for sharing your pins and linking up with us! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I imagine the bookmarks are super easy to make, too! Thank you for stopping by :)

      Delete
  3. Those are the best pins! I love the pom pom book marks! I need those. My granddaughter keeps pulling mine out!
    Patty
    Second In Line

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Thank you! I love the pom pom book marks, they're cute and probably very easy to make. Thank you for stopping by :)

      Delete
  4. Love the Pom Pom bookmarks. I also give my kids a composition notebook at the beginning of the year. I'm also a sucker for miniature things, so I really, really love those button books! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks again for the visit. :)