Saturday, February 13, 2016

I Wish . . .

____________________________________
____________________________________

I wish I could say this past week was amazing,
I planned creative lessons 
my kids were engaging
in content and reading, planning and writing,
growing and learning, exploring and thriving.

This is my passion, this is my goal,
this is my dream, I want them to grow.


But, some weeks are awkward,
In spite of the plans,
Unwelcome surprises,
Last minute demands.

One thing and another,
Charging with speed,
I drop everything,
and attend every need.

The good news is, next week is coming,
I'm hoping, expecting, believing and praying.

I'll teach, motivate, correct and mentor, 
Ignite, invite, inspire and capture

Their attention, their hearts, 
their drive and their minds,
And give it another real good try.

It will be amazing!

____________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks again for the visit. :)